Friday, February 24, 2012

A little more interesting =]



I tryed taking more interesting pictures this week. I took one showing the texture of my shoes, one of a group, and one of me upside down. I also edited them to look more interesting. I know the top one is simple but I really like the colors and how the pink leads to my white shoes. I will try to focus now on more interesting and scenic pictures. I feel the shoes would really stand out if they were in a really cool setting, but I'll have to try it. You'll see next week.

1 comment:

  1. I think the middle shot has the strongest composition. Can you research and post some links to shoe fashion photography and/or advertising images? I would research the lighting that is used and how a story is told to sell the shoes to the viewer. Would you buy the shoes in your images based on your photographs? If not, how could you tell a story that would grab the viewer?

    ReplyDelete